Update needed for AUTHORS.txt file

Greetings.

Some time ago one of the messages to this mailing list made me look at the AUTHORS.txt file. It says "See also CHANGELOG.txt for contributors." but there is no such file.

The most recent changelog file is the CHANGELOG-2012.txt file. The comment about where to look for the names of contributors not listed in the AUTHORS file needs a change in wording.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.