Re: Reverse parsing for spaces

Hi Jeff-

I was working on that but just got slammed at work, so there's been less
time for testing/fixing all of the places where it touches.  But there's a
three-day weekend coming up here in the states, so I'm hopeful (eternally
so) that there will be sufficient time to complete it.

That said, if you're casting about I'm happy to send along my partial work
if it helps you.

-S