Re: Reverse parsing for spaces

Yeah, that’s why I was suggesting %-encoding.  Substituting %20 for spaces wouldn’t be a file format change.  And it’s a common enough escape sequence that anyone writing 3rd-party tools could easily deal with it.

I think %-encoding is probably better than ‘\’-prefixing, mostly because it can also handle the space issue.