New menu structure tweaks

I’m glad we got the new menu structure in, because some of the issue will only be uncovered with a bit of use.

I’ve found the first one, but I’ve got a meta-question first:

Michael, do you want to do the modifications for any issues that we find?  Or do you have limited bandwidth?

On to the issue:

The canvas options got put under a Display Settings  sub-menu.  We were trying to re-inforce the notion that they’re different toolsets, not just display settings, so they need to go back up to the top-level Preferences menu.

In that vein "Legacy Graphics" should be "Legacy Toolset".
And "Modern Toolset (Accelerated Graphics)" would be much more descriptive (admittedly at the expense of some verbosity).

I’m torn between whether they should share the menu-section with "Display Options…" or not.  I think I’d lean towards yes as they are highly-related….

Follow ups