Re: [RFC] Change to object visibility system for usability/clarity

1. Agree, I will try to do this

2. I will see if there is an easy grouping.  I don't want to make sweeping
UI changes this close to the release.

I also think it would be good to be able to show plated holes in the copper
layer color somehow.  I will think about easy ways to do this.