Re: Bug priority proposal

The problem with this is interpretation.  One man's important is another
man's don't care.  The other issue is that there is no way to prevent
anyone for changing the severity level any time they want.  It would be
nice if we could restrict who sets the bug severity level to the
kicad-bug-squad members.  Unfortunately, launchpad doesn't allow for
this or it would have been done a long time ago.  I'm fine with trying
it and see how it works.  If it doesn't work, we can always try
something else.