Re: wxPython/wxWidgets compatibility check

Hello Maciej,

I just tested your patch on archlinux. It does not seem to work properly,
tested in a clean build dir. Even if I remove wxpython (with gtk3) and
install wxpython-gtk2 (with gtk2 from AUR) it still complains that there is
a mismatch. I have wxwidgets with gtk2 and gtk3 installed, taht is the
packages wxgtk2 and wxgtk3.

I see it says; "wxPython version 3.0 found."

So the patch as is seems to be broken for me.