Re: wxPython/wxWidgets compatibility check

Ok, I just tried to do:

In [3]: wx.version()
Out[3]: '4.0.1 gtk3 (phoenix)'

I clearly also have python2-wxpython-phoenix installed. I just tried to
remove that from my system.

Now it seems to complete the cmake configure successfully. I guess the
patch works afterall :D

But I have a comment. Should we be a bit more helpful for the packager, to
tell him that he can temporarely disable the scripting options to make it
build, maybe also hint that we on do support gtk2 for the time being.