Re: [RFC] Change to object visibility system for usability/clarity

Pretty much, looks great :)

BTW, I remembered still one little thing: Through Hole Pads and Non Plated
Holes tooltips aren't in line with what they actually do; it's like someone
who wrote the texts had a different kind of action in mind. Now it looks
like that if it's checked, the rendering color should be changed from the
basic color. But actually they show/hide the items and their color stays
the same.

And about grouping or a new tab: Ratsnest, No-Connects, Anchors, Grid,
Worksheet, Cursor, Aux Items and Backround don't belong amongst the rest.
At least they should be grouped together, maybe separated by a horizontal
line or something like that. But to make room and to make finding items
easier I would prefer another tab. The rest could be grouped e.g. to
"footprint related" and "other". Actually majority of them seem to be
related to footprints, only Vias are not (except if the tooltips are wrong).

Eeli Kaikkonen