Re: [RFC] Change to object visibility system for usability/clarity

Andrzej,

You have not replied to my last message about your original patch that
you sent to the developers mailing list[1].  I need that one so I can
apply and test the rest of your layer visibility patches.  If you want
these to make it into rc1, please send me this patch as an attachment
soon.  I am planning to branch rc1 by Friday at the latest.

Cheers,

Wayne

[1]: https://lists.launchpad.net/kicad-developers/msg34009.html