Re: IPC-2581

I'm not opposed to KiCad taking part in this it's just a simple matter
of lack of time.  If someone else is interested in representing KiCad at
these meetings, I would not be opposed to that it's just not going to be
me.  I am completely out of free time to do any more than my current
work load.

Cheers,

Wayne