Re: Zone fill near arc Edge.Cut

I just tried it again on an updated build and it's working better.
×

​
It doesn't quite follow the zone boundary, but the wonky behavior from
before isn't there.

The only remaining "problem" is that the zones could be segmented more. I
don't really see that as a bug anymore.

Miles

PS - Nick. Please send instructions on installing wxPhoenix