Re: Non copper zones

Was it ever possible to run the fill algorithm (meaning, only fill in parts
of a polygon outline, based on some clearance to other items on the same
layer) on a non-copper zone?
I might be missing something, but from looking over the code (even back at
4.0 branch) I don't think this has ever been supported.
So, while this might be an interesting feature request, it's not a bug and
shouldn't hold up the RC.

Seth, yes I see that dialog too in old builds, but the outline appearance
doesn't do anything (because non-copper zones are always shown filled, not
with an outline)

Are we actually missing any features we used to have, or is this all a
matter of proper documentation about the new way to do things in v5?

-Jon