Re: Non copper zones

What behavior do you mean?
In 4.0 and nightly from few days ago zones on non copper layers:
- have outline drawn like zones, not like graphic polygons (I mean difference in size) - can be displayed in outline mode (hatched, fully hatched etc), polygons can't

Moreover, zones have tools like "create corner", "add cutout", "merge", while polygons do not.

Andrzej