Re: Non copper zones

I have just found nice bug in 4.0.
If you first edit copper zone and set corner smoothing to chamfer, then you can make non copper zone with chamfered corners:
https://imgur.com/a/GsLn2

Andrzej

W dniu 2018-02-24 o 02:15, Seth Hillbrand pisze:
Playing with the tool some more, I can see that Andrzej is right.  There are a number of missing features in the polygon tool that exist in the zone editor.  Adding corners is a large one.

If you have an existing non-copper zone, it seems you can keep it, change its layer, add cut-outs, etc.  Even duplicate to create a new one.  But you can't draw a brand new one.

-S

        Was it ever possible to run the fill algorithm (meaning, only
        fill in parts of a polygon outline, based on some clearance to
        other items on the same layer) on a non-copper zone?

    No, I didn't mean it was already possible.

        Seth, yes I see that dialog too in old builds, but the outline
        appearance doesn't do anything (because non-copper zones are
        always shown filled, not with an outline)

    Zones on paste layer shown in outline::
    https://imgur.com/a/5g4cI

    Andrzej