Re: Non copper zones

Sorry for late answer, I will not have a reliable Internet connection until Sunday evening. I removed the option to draw ZONE_CONTAINERs as they are dedicated to copper layers. For graphical items there is DRAWSEGMENT of POLYGON type. If you find it unacceptable, please revert the commit. I am not going to insist to keep it that way, if it is a reason to delay v5 release.

Regards,
Orson