Stable 5 branch is out

I created the v5 branch and tagged rc1 so we are officially working towards a stable 5 release. No new features will be added to dev branch until the stable version 5 is released so everyone stay focused on that and to keep life as easy as possible to apply patches to both branches. Thank you everyone for your hard work to make this happen. Lets keep focused on the stable 5 release. The sooner we complete that task the sooner we can start working the new features for v5.

Cheers,

Wayne