Re: Stable 5 development.

It didn't take much to convince me. I've made the changes. We are still at rc1 and marching on to rc2.

Cheers,

Wayne

On 02/24/2018 06:37 PM, Jon Evans wrote:
I would also recommend keeping 5.0 in master (and just use tags for the RCs) to keep things simpler. I think we don't have enough committers and QA process to handle two parallel branches. Like Jeff said, anyone working on 6.0 stuff can just keep it in a private branch a little longer.

-Jon