Re: Packaging question

Stephen,

I would say that you should pull from HEAD of each library. This will probably be acceptable up to the stable release. At this point we will have to tag each repo. Are any of our library devs planning on doing any major reorganization of the libraries between now and the stable release? If so, than we may want to tag the library repos for rc1.

Cheers,

Wayne