Re: pcbnew: Right Click Context Menu

I agree that it could be improved; though I agree with Jon that messing with someone's muscle memory might make them sad.

Editable context menus are the solution I've seen (and used) in other complex software.

The heuristics that kicad uses to create the context menu are complex, so the user-editable approach that would probably work best is a suppression list. A list of Command IDs for which popup entries will be suppressed, in the config file. When one eventually wants to make it user friendly, it looks like http://blogs.solidworks.com/tech/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/menu-customisation.jpg.