Re: PPA: KiCad 5.0

On 26/02/18 10:53, Jean-Samuel Reynaud wrote:
Dear All,

  Following KiCad 5.0 tagging, I had create a dedicated PPA for next
release (5.0). For the moment, only RC1 of kicad is built. When other
repositories will be tagger (i18n, docs and all libs), I will also
provide them on this PPA.

It's available at:
https://launchpad.net/~js-reynaud/+archive/ubuntu/kicad-5

Daily build are still active and still building "master" branch of KiCad
as usual.

Regards,