Re: How do I turn one of our .svg icons into a .cpp file?

I ended up running everything by hand:

Create png via Inkscpae GUI.

pngcrush refresh.png

cmake -DinputFile=/users/jeff/kicad_dev/kicad/bitmaps_png/png_16/refresh.png \
      -DoutCppFile=/users/jeff/kicad_dev/kicad/bitmaps_png/cpp_16/refresh.cpp \
      -P PNG2cpp.cmake