Re: How do I turn one of our .svg icons into a .cpp file?

In case this thread comes up in a search in the future, my commandline for
exporting without the GUI is:

/Applications/Inkscape.app/Contents/Resources/bin/inkscape
--export-area-snap -e
${input}.png -f ${output}.svg -z

Inkscape version 0.48.5

-S