Re: Windows Nightlies Installer - Unable to check components for instal

OK, what about the help files? :)

I agree, the library installer should be provided, you can call me a
thorough tester but a basic user (otherwise known as complainer ;-P ) and I
don't want to deal with github to get kicad libraries. A 50 year old
hobbyist will give up on kicad in 10 minutes after not being able to figure
out where the components are and that kicad appears baren after not being
able to start designing even a simple circuit without reinventing the wheel.