Re: Windows Nightlies Installer - Unable to check components for instal

Yet another use case that I hadn't thought about.  Keep them coming.
Sometimes your focus gets so narrowed by how you do things that you
can't conceive of all possible ways other user work.  I know for a fact
that asking users to use git to maintain libraries is like asking them
to build from source to run KiCad.  I remember those days and I would
rather not go back there.

Wayne