Re: Packaging question

@Wayne, the copr nighlties we provide for fedora is maintained in
https://github.com/KiCad/fedora-packaging

Patches should of course be submitted to this as pull requests. I see
Aimylios submitted some changes a week or two ago, but I and clearly no one
else has reviewed it. I would advise both Aimylios and Steven to engage in
discussion on the github repo specific to packaging. And I still think it
is fine to talk about general packaging things on the dev list because
packagers for multiple platforms are available here. Often it is also
relevant for some development decisions.