Re: Windows Nightlies Installer - Unable to check components for instal

I have only been waiting for the release to be tagged such that I know what
strategy would be used for the libs. My plan is to make a full installer
and a lite installer for the nightlies. I am not sure if it makes sense to
have a seperate installer (without the main programs) such that the noob
user have to install the main app and then in a seperate installer the rest
of the stuff.