Re: GerbView: KiCad-rc2: Layer filenames mixed up in right tab view.

This is so strange.  I just installed the nightly build on a Windows
machine just to see if this is a Windows specific problem, and I still
don't see it.

What I did:

1) Start GerbView (in OpenGL mode)
2) Load one file (using File->Open Gerber File...)
3) See that file appears on Layer 1
4) Load another file (without clicking anything in the layer manager)
5) Second file appears in Layer 2, and all colors and file names are
correct.

Regarding your last point, I think by default the active layer is set to
one past the last one loaded, so if you load files in sequence, they do not
overwrite each other, but if you click on a layer in the layer manager (now
there is a triangle indicator next to it) and then load a file, it will
replace the selected layer.

I would much appreciate if anyone who can reproduce this can do any
debugging to see what is going on, since I can't reproduce it.

I would expect that:

1) in GERBVIEW_FRAME::Read_GERBER_File() the first call to GetActiveLayer()
returns one higher than the last layer you loaded
2) then a few lines down, GetGbrImage( layers ) returns NULL and a new
image is created.

-Jon