Re: 3D Viewer "Render current view using Raytracing" is ludicrously slow

Is *everything* slow on your Mac, or just some things?

I have a Mac that I try to test on when I can, although I do my primary
development on a Linux machine. I have tried to make sure that GerbView is
as fast on Mac OS as it is on Linux and in my testing, recent versions are
basically there.

I don't do much schematic work on Mac but I've done some things in pcbnew
and don't notice much performance issues.

If you can report specific actions or give example files that are much
slower on Mac than on other platforms, if will be very helpful for
improving performance.

Re. Andy's email, yes the raytracer is slow, and there's probably room to
make it faster! I don't think this is a MacOS specific thing.

-Jon