Re: GerbView: ASSERT: wxRound(): argument out of supported range

Clemens,

Please report problems on the bug tracker. It is much easier for us to
coordinate the work this way. There is a high chance that your report on
the mailing list will be lost in a few days due to high traffic on the
mailing list. Thank you for understanding.

Cheers,
Orson