Re: GerbView: Move Icon Options - Icons in Menus to Options - User Interface?

FYI, Icon Options also remains in the KiCad manager, Page Layout
Editor and Eeschema menu bars as well as Gerbview's. Although KiCad
manager and Page Layout Editor don't have preferences dialogs to put
it in.

Its missing from the symbol editor "General Options" dialog and
footprint editor "General Settings" dialog.

Roll on the common suite preferences dialog :D