Re: MacOS + OpenMP

I had a quick look where OpenMP is used.

I found it somewhere in the connectivity/ratsnest code.
I don’t know of any complaints in that area and even on my old HW I had never a bad experience.

And then, 3D-Viewer.

So, in my opinion it is basically only about 3D-Viewer… I don’t know if user experience will be that bad without OpenMP.
IMHO it’s only the Raytracing view, which isn’t intended to be used for normal viewing stuff anyway.

If I find some time over the weekend I will also try… but I don’t think it will be worth it.

Regards,
Bernhard