Re: Alternative presentation of Symbol properties

Hi Wayne,

The table editor is already done.  That wasn’t controversial (since it was already a table-style presentation).  You can play with that on my branch: https://git.launchpad.net/~jeyjey/kicad/.  (If you do, have a look at the whizzy new DRC highlighting too: generate some errors, right click over a marker in the DRC window, and hover back and forth between the items in the popup.)

The screen-shotted in the previous post is from the Edit Symbol dialog, but I haven’t removed the old stuff yet so I didn’t screen-shot the whole dialog.  Sounds like it’s worth at least a few more hours to clean out the old stuff and see what it’s like?

Cheers,
Jeff.