Re: MacOS + OpenMP

> On 1. Mar 2018, at 15:28, Tomasz Wlostowski <tomasz.wlostowski@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
> Sure, I'm all in for STL - my only concern is that zone filling, as it
> is done now, does not benefit at all from multiple CPU cores. We need a

Welcome to the KiCad Mac world, citing you some mails ago:
<<<
I'd like to hear from a *single* Apple user who designs boards of
sufficient complexity for the multithreading to really have an impact on
performance.

Sorry, couldn’t resist… :)

> proper STL-based worker dispatcher for that to work.

Yes, that’s the problem.
std::async goes into that direction, but seems to pretty unusable in practice since it doesn’t impose any pooling, etc.

Regards,
Bernhard