Re: Should footprint library wizard recognise gEDA files?

Unfortunately we have to go with GEDA/Pcb (as it’s stored in the fp-lib-table files).

I did change it so that it uses a lookup rather than hard-coding the strings in different places.  (There’s still the separate name the plugin reports, but that’s only used to populate an exception with some error info.)

Cheers,
Jeff.