Re: Mac HighDPI performance

We should probably make some kind of road map if it doesn't exist already,
concerning the path to GAL for eeschema and who will be doing what. For
example, it might make sense to do the SCHEMATIC class refactoring you were
talking about before or in parallel with parts of the porting effort.

I'm up for working on this too, as soon as my connectivity / bus stuff has
landed.

-Jon