Re: [fun feature request] Create PCB from schematic with one click :)

Actually the second point in that post is a gem (rerouting of tracks when
you move a component)  It is a feature of some super-high end packages
(Xpedition, Allegro I think) but missing from lots of paid tools (Altium,
Zuken, etc).

It's on my list of things I want to add to KiCad at some point (if someone
else doesn't get to it first), but it's also one of the most complex
problems to solve on that list...

-Jon