Re: [fun feature request] Create PCB from schematic with one click :)

Yes, I have also heard that from my hard-core board design colleagues.  No
one uses auto-routers anymore, they instead use interactive routers that
have gotten very good lately.

We should continue to push the KiCad interactive (PNS) router to add
capabilities (multi-net routing, via array styles, automatic fan-out,
automatic clean-up, automatic completion, etc).
Then, a feature such as "auto-route the last bit of this track because the
user nudged the component over slightly or rotated it 90 degrees" sort of
come for free.

-Jon