Potential issue with 49486b83

I just finished building 49486b83 for Linux (Fedora 27) and immediately upon starting eechema from the main kicad window, I get an assert in src/gtk/scrolwin.cpp at line 213.

I have not looked at the code but it appears that DoShowScrollbars() is being called before the window is created.  If I select "continue" then eeschema opens the rest of the way without issues.

This is happening in a VM with only one CPU core allocated, if that is relevant.  Please let me know if I can provide additional details.

	Steve