Re: Proposed roadmap changes

I'm fine with using this for bike shedding as long as the results get
updated in the actual road map and this is not the official road map.
One caveat, by allowing anyone to edit this file, you may loose control
of it's content.  That's one of the things I don't like about launchpads
blueprints.  I also don't want this to turn into a popularity contest.
We have to make sensible decisions based upon project requirements and
manpower limitations so all final decisions are made by the lead
development team.