Re: KiCad 5 RC1 fails to build on mips, powerpc and ppc64el due undeclared initializer LIBCONTEXT_CALL_CONVENTION

Am 09.03.2018 um 07:45 schrieb Carsten Schoenert:
> I can try to fix this on a Debian porter box but I've no clues if it is
> enough to simply add more define lines like the existing ones. Can
> someone of the more experienced devs give me an advise please as using a
> porterbox is always a bit of extra work and will of course also need
> extra free time (I'm currently lacking of course). Thanks!

A side note, the Debian wiki has an overview about the various of the
architecture specific things, so also the arch related pre-defined
compiler macros.

https://wiki.debian.org/ArchitectureSpecificsMemo#Summary

--
Regards