Re: Building with visual studio? looking for a tutorial.

I'm going to try this just to see where I get, but I'm not an expert.
One other thing that might be worth trying is to use Qt Creator to
build/debug.  It can be used as a frontend for GCC/GDB and might get around
your Ctrl-C issue.

On Fri, Mar 9, 2018 at 9:48 AM, Tomasz Wlostowski <tomasz.wlostowski@xxxxxxx