Re: Building with visual studio? looking for a tutorial.

Hi,

On 09.03.2018 15:48, Tomasz Wlostowski wrote:

> Could you help me set up a VS2015 project for building and debugging
> Kicad? Is there some tutorial?

Not really, but we have a somewhat working setup in Jenkins.

    http://darine.hogyros.de:8080/view/MSVC/

has all the projects. Some of them fail at the moment, basically because
I've enabled ARM and ARM64 builds. The biggest problem is KiCad itself,
because of the QA projects which use the Unix static library linking
rules to override symbols, but MSVC assumes uniqueness of symbols across
the entire project (if you remove QA stuff, it builds).

   Simon