Re: [RFC] Dynamic text in schematic and board.

Hi JP,

Not much really, but would extend the idea to the PCB text and to other
parameters. The user in the forum requested the ability to dynamically
display pad netnames on the silkscreen for example. I think this would be
done as
Including the ability to automatically silkscreen project names, filenames,
modification dates etc to the board would be good too.

Russell