Re: Building with visual studio? looking for a tutorial.

On 03/12/2018 04:45 PM, Simon Richter wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 12.03.2018 16:39, Tomasz Wlostowski wrote:
>
>> Would someone be so kind to upload all build dependencies for Kicad
>> compiled for VS in a binary form?
>
> I have them as artifacts in Jenkins[1], and the runtime is also
> available on the download server[2].
>
> The only thing that is missing is Python support.

This would be a non-starter for nightly release builds.  Users expect
python scripting to be available.  For developer builds, you can do
whatever you fancy but this would have to be addressed if we wanted to
use this for nightly and release builds.

Wayne