Re: Why do current nightlies report that they are kicad 5.0.0-rc2?

To prevent version issues for packagers, I will remove the -rc2 tag from
the source repo and change the default (when git is not found) version
string to 5.0.0-rc1-unknown to indicate that the version is somewhere
between rc1 and rc2.  I don't know that this makes things any clearer or
not but I'm pretty sure no matter what we do, someone will be confused.
I'm not really interested in making the cmake version string code any
more complicated so unless there are some options to `git describe` that
would make things clearer, I'm going to stick with the current code.