Re: who's responsible for translations?

On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 05:43:02PM +0100, Tomasz Wlostowski wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Sorry for a possibly dumb question - I've been recently contacted by a
> Polish translator who localized the V5 RC and submitted his
> contributions to me. Who is officially responsible for managing
> translations of KiCad so that I could forward this stuff to appropriate
> person?

If the user is RendszergazdaNyh, I replied to him and CCed on the
kicad-doc-dev launchpad mailing list... after that... no reply

He had been previously subscribed by Wayne to the kicad-doc-dev ... so in
a way or another he should have received my reply.

I asked him to tell us more, explaining that since the release of KiCad 5
is near it is more convenient to work on the docs of the 5 version
instead of working on the 4 version that will become obsolete (hopefully)
in a few days...

--

Marco Ciampa

 GNU/Linux User #78271