Re: Zone keepouts within modules

Hi Simon,

Thanks for sharing your work! This sounds like a neat feature and I'd like
to test it and give feedback.
Unfortunately your patch does not apply against current master, and it
looks like it is based on an old enough point that I couldn't fix the merge
issues manually.
Could you please rebase your patch against the latest master and re-send it?

Please note in case you haven't been following the developer list, we are
in feature freeze for the 5.0 release and so we would only be able to merge
new features like this once 6.0 development starts, so you'll likely need
to rebase it once more before it can be merged at that point.

Thanks,
Jon