Re: Zone keepouts within modules

Hi Simon,

Thanks for the updated patch, I was able to give it a quick try and it so
far I haven't found any issues (I edited a footprint to create a keepout,
and then saw that it correctly caused DRC warnings)

I noticed a number of coding style policy issues with your patch though;
these would have to be fixed before it is merged.
(some issues with spacing around parentheses, use of tabs instead of
spaces, etc)
See here for details:
https://kicad-source-mirror.readthedocs.io/en/stable/Documentation/development/coding-style-policy/

Best,