Re: MeetUp of KiCad Developers, Librarians and Contributers on MiniDebConf in Hamburg?

Hey Carsten,

Thank you for organizing this!  It sounds like it will be a lot of fun.
I wish I could make it but I doubt I will have the time.  Although I
hope we have the stable release out before May 16.

Cheers,

Wayne